Friday, July 22, 2011

Food for Friends Blog Hop!

It's another blog hop! I picked this topic because it seems like all my friends are preggers and having babies. I love to treat them with a meal after they come home with their loved one, but I'm running out of ideas. My favorite ones to share are Spasagna and Scalloped Potatoes with Ham & Cheese.

Now it's your turn to join in on the Food for Friends fun! Link up your fave recipe for sharing (or two or even three!) so we can all drool over them and try them out. Follow the directions below. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1. Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
2. Please visit two links and leave a comment on the recipe letting them know I sent you over.

And that's it! The party will be over on Monday night, July 25th. Just link up now!

8 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Isabelle at home said...

thank you so much for hosting! Have an awesome weekend!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Thanks for hosting Julie!! Added my skinny chicken enchiladas :) Going to check out the other fabulous recipes, happy Friday! xoxo

 
At July 22, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I linked up my Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich's. Have a great weekend!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Krista said...

Thanks for hosting. Be sure to stop by my blog hop on Sunday!

Everyday Mom's Meals
www.everydaymomsmeals.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Rooted in Atascocita said...

Thanks for hosting Julie! Adding my Ice Cream Sandwich Cake, Buffalo Chicken Quesadiilas and my Pepper Jack Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich. I hope you enjoy! Hugs!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Cookin' Cowgirl said...

Julie, thanks for the invite! I posted a few chicken dishes and also a french toast casserole. You can take them the casserole and they can bake it so it will be fresh when they eat it! YUM!!
Hope you enjoy :)
www.cookincowgirl.com

 
At September 20, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Anonymous lamb shanks recipe said...

Excellent blog - i really like this.
thanks for sharing, i'm a bit puzzled in what i should be buying tomorrow at the supermarket (having never used lentils) so this was an interesting resource.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 1:51 AM , Blogger jiaxin said...

I also love baby! They are always happy, and what they need are also simple.Just a hug is enough!
junior bridesmaid dresses

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home