Friday, July 15, 2011

Zucchini Blog Hop

Welcome to my first ever  link up party! I picked zucchini because it's going to be coming out of ears and due to the fact my hubby has a weakness for it. How thoughtful of me huh? I've made a few different things including Zucchini Bread and Cinnamon Frosted Zucchini Bars.

Now it's your turn to join in on the zucchini fun! Link up your fave zucchini recipe (or two or even three!) so we can all drool over them and try them out. Follow the directions below. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1. Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
2. Please link back to this blog so others can join in the fun.

3. Please visit two links and leave a comment on the recipe letting them know I sent you over.

And that's it! Click on your favorite link to "like" it and I will feature them in a post later. The link party is over on July 22nd so join up now!

14 Comments:

At July 15, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great Idea -- I plan to make some Zucchini something tonight :)

 
At July 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! I am unable to do it this time but I hope I can participate in another one at a later date....

 
At July 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me! Can't wait for more recipes!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute idea! Thank you for hosting :)

 
At July 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Chris Beason said...

I requested an invite for Pinterest and then forgot what I was doing! Now to look at the Zucchini recipes cause I've got a ton of Zucchini!

 
At July 16, 2011 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Julie, thanks for setting this up! Zucchini is one of my favorites!

 
At July 16, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! I shared with everyone my Stuffed Zucchini! :)

 
At July 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Krista said...

Thanks for hosting!

Everyday Mom's Meals
www.everydaymomsmeal.blogspot.com

 
At July 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Lifestyles Of The Not So Rich And Famous said...

Thanks for hosting.. I just shared my stuffed zucchini :-)

 
At July 17, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Julie,
Thanks for the invite over here. My zucchini is going crazy this year too! I linked up a few things I made, but can't wait to see what others are up to with their zucchini.
Aimee

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Tricia @ Recipe Roundup said...

Thanks for hosting! I added Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini.

http://radreciperoundup.blogspot.com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

Hi Julie! You left a message on my FoodBuzz page! Sorry for the delay, I have been away from the computer for a few days! I added my link for my Zucchini Bread Parmesan! Thank you again for invitation!

Blessings,
Catherine

 
At July 19, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Cookin' Cowgirl said...

Fun! I posted a few zucchini recipies. Enjoy!

www.cookincowgirl.com

 
At November 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger The Suzzzz said...

Zucchini Latkes http://nachista.blogspot.com/2011/08/zucchini-latkes.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home