Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken

It's brisk and blustery out and another Minnesota night. I survived Thanksgiving and am on family overload so am thinking that it would be a great idea to take a break from that till oh Christmastime! Speaking of Christmas it is right around the corner. I started pulling out cookie and treat recipes for Christmas tonight and promise to start sharing those with you too. This recipe I'm sharing with you tonight is a favorite from college. Yes that's right...I was the nerd with a crock pot in college! My last year of college I lived with two other girls and often times I felt like mom because they were looking to me for supper at night! Jason told me he could just take a straw and suck up the sauce over the noodles on this recipe. He didn't remember me making it before but I have. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing!

Crock Pot Chicken
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients

1 Block Cream Cheese, cubed
2 Can Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup
4 Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 Envelope Dry Italian Dressing
1 Package Extra Wide Egg Noodles

1. Place chicken in crock pot.

2. Empty dressing & coat chicken.



3. Add soup & cream cheese.

4. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.

5. Boil noodles and serve with chicken.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I made this for John and I not long after you gave me this recipe...and I liked it, but John has some weird aversion to gravy or anything that resembles it. What a turd.

 
At December 16, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Well then...I guess that wasn't a "keeper". That's what Jason and I always say...is it a "keeper". Next time hopefully you like what you try off here!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home