Monday, October 25, 2010

Chicken Yum Yum

Wow...what a day! It was Monday so that is always horrible but to top it off it was crazy crazy busy at work. Yes, usually I'm bored to death...well actually not as much anymore but at first when I started my job at the car dealership I was always bored. Good thing I got engaged soon after I started and could plan my wedding on my down time! Well I was there an hour late and completely exhausted when I got home. In fact I was signing out the last car and I'm pretty sure the people thought I was losing my marbles as I tripped over my tongue and my eyes were slowly shutting. I was sooo thankful I made something in the Crock-Pot at dinner. I absolutely love the Crock-Pot. It is a woman's best friend. This recipe is super easy and super delicious. My husband even agreed it was great. He said he could just eat the stuffing and that would be fine with him. It's already late tonight and I have to be at a meeting on social marketing for your business early tomorrow morning so it looks to be another long day. Maybe I'll put the hubby in charge of supper tomorrow night, which equals pizza!! Maybe Tuna Helper if he gets REAL daring! Oh well I'm usually so happy not to make supper when I get off work I could care less what it was he fed me! I'll shut up now and let you read the recipe!

Chicken Yum Yum
Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients

4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
1 Box of Stuffing Mix

1. First grease the crock-pot and then put the chicken on the bottom.

2. Put cheese on top of the chicken. I just sprinkled on as much as I thought was needed. My hubby loves cheese so I went plenty generous on it!

3. Mix soups together and then pour them over the chicken and cheese.

4. Put stuffing on top of soup. Pour 1/2 soup can of water over the stuffing.

5. Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours.

6. Come home from a BUSY CRAZY day and ENJOY!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home