Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Wow what a long title for a recipe! I tackled these cookies today. I made them once before about a year ago. In my mind they are a totally fall cookie. My dad LOVES anything to do with cranberries so when I found this recipe in a magazine I tried them out for him. We found out that the rest of us thought they were pretty good also. They are a bit different but I like them! This recipe doesn't make a lot of cookies so if you are looking for a large batch make sure you double it. After this post I'm back to enjoying my Sunday and watching the Vikes. Hopefully they can actually pull something together this time! Yay they just scored there is hope!!!!


Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients

2/3 c. butter or margarine, softened
2/3 c. brown sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 1/2 c. old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 6-ounce package Craisins, original, dried
2/3 c. white chocolate chunks or chips

Directions

1. Preheat ove teo 375 degrees.

2. Beat butter or maragine and sugar together.

3. Add eggs, mixing well.

4. Add oats, flour, baking soda and salt.

5. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chunks. (I used white chocolate chips because I had those)

6. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. (I use my cookie scoop...gotta have it if you don't!!)



7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.


ENJOY!

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum! These sounds great. A farmer at our local farm market makes raspberry white chocolate ones that are wonderful! I am going to have to try these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home