Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scalloped Potatoes & Ham

This one is for Kasey! She called me today and told me she was looking at the blog for more recipes but I hadn't updated it for a little while. I said I had a Scalloped Potatoes crock-pot recipe I needed to put on here and she said she had been craving it for awhile so here it is. This would an excellent recipe for a day like this. I'm just thankful its a thunderstorm and not a blizzard! Plus its soooo easy and simple which is always a must in my life. You don't even have to peel the potatoes. Oh and the update on the kitchen is it's FIXED. Cory remembered there was this new vent that didn't involve taking down walls so that was installed and it's done. So thankful!

Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients

6 Large Russet Potatoes, slived into 1/4 inch rounds
1 Ham Steak (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into cubes
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can water
4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
Grill Seasoning to taste

1. Grease the inside of the Crock-Pot. Layer potatoes and ham in Crock-Pot.



2. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, water, cheese and seasoning. Pour over potatoes and ham. I use Everyday Grill Seasoning by Tastefully Simple. Once again LOVE Tastefully Simple seasonings!



3. Cover, cook on HIGH for about 3 1/2 hours unitl potatoes are fork tender. Tuner slow cooker to Low and continue cooking for about 1 hour until done.

Makes 5-6 Servings

Recipe from Rival Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Recipes for All Occasion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home