Monday, October 1, 2012

Cake Batter Puppy Chow

*WARNING*

This treat is HIGHLY addictive ~ Do not blame me for your pants not fitting tomorrow morning, but you will enjoy yourself while you eat it! 

Oh and those "skinny" jeans you want to get into...this will not help your cause at all. Like those "pre-pregnancy" pants that I still can't get into. Don't get me wrong I can squeeze into most of them but a few of them still just. won't. button. Ugh. Back to the gym I go so I can eat more of this amazing treat and still be able to fit into my pants! 

If you have a spare 10 minutes please whip up a batch of this. Your kids will love you. Your hubby will love you. Your friends will love you. 

Your pants will not. I repeat. Your pants will not love you. 

But don't worry. I'll still love you!


Cake Batter Puppy Chow

Ingredients
5 c. Chex cereal
10 oz (5 squares) vanilla flavored almond bark, or white chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. Funfetti cake mix
1/2 c. powdered sugar

1. Melt Almond Bark according to package directions. 

2. Pour cereal into a large bowl and drizzle Almond Bark over the cereal. Mix gently with a large spoon. 

3. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar in the bowl and mix gently until cereal is evenly coated. 

*You could also mix ingredients in a large paper bag if you don't have a big enough bowl. Then just shake the items!

Recipe From: Six Sisters' Stuff

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit! 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM , Blogger The Better Baker said...

I really love this idea! Looks addictive for sure. So happy you linked this up at Weekend Potluck...please come back soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home