Friday, September 21, 2012

Easy Caramel Rolls

I love making breakfast on the weekends. I wish I had time on the weekdays to do this, but lets get real. Most of us are barely getting out the door on time let alone making breakfast for everyone!

Even though I like to make breakfast on the weekends I'm still not going to slave over it all morning. I mean I have a to do list a mile long to still get through after that! This is why I like recipes that let me cheat just a little bit, but yet taste so yummy.

This recipe calls for frozen cinnamon rolls and yes the homemade ones taste way better, but when you are short on time these will do in a pinch. Then you just poor some whipping cream on and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. What could be easier?



Easy Caramel Rolls
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
5 cinnamon rolls, frozen
Whipping Cream
Brown Sugar

1. Pour whipping cream on the bottom of the pan to cover the entire pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Place cinnamon rolls on top.

2. Let rolls raise according to package directions. I was in a hurry so I turn the oven on the lowest temp and then once it was preheated I turned it off and stuck the rolls in the over. The raised quickly this way!

3. Once the rolls are done raising bake according to package directions.

4. Take out of the oven and flip over onto platter.

Recipe Adapted from: Pink Polka Dot


Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit! 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Jessica@AKitchenAddiction said...

Oh, I like how you use whipping cream! A quick and tasty breakfast!

 
At September 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

I love how you made the quick caramel on top. LOVE this idea!

 
At September 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Winnie said...

Oh these are looking wonderful
I wouldn't mind eating them for lunch as well, and for dinner :)

 
At September 28, 2012 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Simply Tasheena said...

I have to try this recipe! Thanks for linking up to "Show Me What You Got Tuesday's" at ODH.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

 
At September 28, 2012 at 7:53 AM , Blogger The Better Baker said...

Oh my word! I love caramel...I love homebaked rolls...I love easy! This is fantastic! Thanks for linking up at Weekend Potluck. I am sharing this on my FB page and hope to send you some traffic. =) NICE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home