Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cajun Broiled Shrimp

Shrimp you say? I know it's a big fancy for this girl, but I've gotta get all fancy on you once in a while!

Don't worry. It's not a 13 step recipe. I don't roll like that. Well, most of the time I don't.

I bought a bag of shrimp (a specialty because holy expensiveness) and I needed some different ways to use them up. We first grilled the with butta and garlic. Oh my goodness amazing.

Next I tried this. Oh my goodness amazeballs!

Now be careful on how hot your cajun is and how much you add. Mine were a tad bit spicy. Like my upper lip might have been beading with sweat, but I'm a wuss, so you guys would have been fine with the amount of heat in the dish!



Cajun Broiled Shrimp
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Lemon

1. Prehat oven to broil setting. I have two settings, low and high. I used high.

2. Combine shrimp, cajun seasing, and oil in bowl. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate up to 30 minutes.

3. Lay shrimp in a single layer on a jelly roll pan.

4. Cook on the middle rack until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.

5. Transfer to serving platter and squirt lemon juice over shrimp.

Recipe From: Fresh Plate

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Carole said...

Fantastic! How about linking it in to Food on Friday: Prawns and shrimp? Have a great week!

 
At September 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OUr family loves spicey shrimp, thanks for linking up to Friday Food Frenzy. have a great weekend. http://www.stayingclosetohome.com/2012/09/friday-food-frenzy-week-2.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home