Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ranch Pretzels

Looking for something perfect to share with your friends on the next game day? These are so yummy and easy they will be snatched up.

Do you know why I look forward to football season?

It's simply for the food. How pathetic is that?

Oh and now I have another reason. That reason is dressing little Miss K up in her Viking gear.

The hubby was in Target and he came and told me he found these onsies that were Vikings and he almost got them. I said, "Almost?? Let's get them!" 

My lovely sis-in-law shared this recipe with me. She brings them to gatherings and they are that item you keep going back for even though you know you need to stop eating them. Not great for the waistline, but hey I'm not going to judge you!

 Yup. I don't have a lot of self-control and these little babies let me know that.




Ranch Pretzels
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 (10 oz) bottle popcorn oil
1 tsp dill weed
1 tsp garlic powder
1 pkg (dry powder) Ranch dressing
1 bag of pretzel sticks
1 bag of butter flavored pretzels

1. Combine all ingredients except pretzels in a large bowl or bag. Add pretzels and toss until well coated.

2. Bake them at 250 degrees for one hour on two jelly roll pants. Stir them every 15 minutes while baking.

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit! 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At September 19, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Slice of Southern said...

My reason for football season too! Love the pretzels and I can't wait to make them. Thanks for a great recipe!

 
At September 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Hi, Love this recipe, what is
the size of your popcorn oil bottle, my store has two sizes. thanks

 
At September 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Julie said...

I think I used the 10 oz Linda!

 
At September 22, 2012 at 3:43 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Thanks Julie, These are going to be football snacks tomorrow.

 
At September 25, 2012 at 5:15 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Oh yummy! I am pinning these! They look AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

What a yummy snack! My kids love pretzels, so I'm sure they'd love these as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home