Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taco Stroganoff

Fall is in the air and I'm tending to lean towards comfort food these days. The transition from grilling and cooking the least amount possible during the summer months is leaving. Although, if the hubby decides to volunteer

I now want pumpkin and apple treats. Yummy comfort dishes at suppertime and the couch and my sweats. Wait. The couch and my sweats part never left all summer long. Who am I kidding?

I love my Hamburger Stroganoff recipe so when I saw this Taco Stroganoff concoction I knew it was going to have to go on my must try list.

I'm pleased to say if you are looking for a little zip to your stroganoff this one won't disappoint! It comes to gather quick and easy (a must in my life!) and it will spice up your regular old rotation at supper!


Taco Stroganoff
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 small onion, chopped
1 lb ground beef
1 (1 1/4 oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
1/2 c. water
1 (14 1/2 oz) can corn, drained (use type with diced peppers)
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (chive & onion flavor)
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz egg noodles, cooked and drained

1. Cook onions and ground beef until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.

2. Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it is heated through and cheese has melted.

3. Serve over noodles or toss with noodles. 


Recipe from: Food.com

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home