Friday, August 31, 2012

French's Crunchy Onion Chicken

I've been making this since I got married. It's comes together so simple and I usually always seem to have the ingredients on hand.

My hubby called me at 4:30 the other Friday night and informed me that he was going to trim our trees with his brother and then pretty much informed me that I needed to feed them. Uh say what? Friday's are usually my days to take a bit of a break and throw in a pizza. I'm not going to lie and say I always have amazing meals just waiting to be prepared. I slack. This was my slack night.

Off to the grocery store I went to get some chicken. Luckily this comes together easy so I had time to make Crack Potatoes. Those were amazing also! The guys inhaled everything and then night was a success. Miss Kinz even behaved while I whipped it up so double bonus! *EDITED - My little brother actually read this post and was quite upset with me and gave me a lecture on how he was over and he took care of Miss Kinz while I made supper so KUDOS to you little bro for helping your sista out and taking care of Kinz. She loves you!! So does her mamma :)



French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
2 c. French's Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten


1. Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with a rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate.

2. Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking shet.

3. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2012 at 6:32 AM , Blogger The Better Baker said...

Oh how I love those ff onions! Using them on chicken is such a terrific idea. Thanks for linking up at Weekend Potluck...please come back soon. Enjoy a great holiday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home