Friday, August 5, 2011

Shredded Potato Casserole

Cheese and potatoes. In the same dish. Did I mention lots and lots and lots of cheese? How can you go wrong? I'm saying you probably can't, but in this dish you for sure won't.

Then you top it with just a little bit of crunch with the Krispies. Mmmmm Heaven on earth. Seriously. Also, I think I'm a carbaholic, but at least I've admitted it. Isn't that the first step?

Oh did I mention these are super duper easy. I mean it uses frozen hash browns. You don't even have to chop, dice, shred or what not to make these potatoes.  

I bet you are falling in love just I like might have. Never mind. I did fall in love. I think I want more.

I promise you that if you try these potatoes you won't be disappointed. Wait do I say that in every post? I suppose I do because I wouldn't share it with you if I wasn't in love with the dish! Enjoy!



Shredded Potato Casserole
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. butter, melted, divided
1 package (30 oz) frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
1 c. Rice Krispies
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese

1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, cheddar cheese and 1/4 c. butter. Stir in hash browns.

2. Transfer to a greased 13 in x 9 in x 2 in baking dish.

3. Combine the Rice Krispies, Parmesan cheese and remaining butter; sprinkle over the top of hash brown mixture.

4. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.


Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 5, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Whoa! New layout! Coolios!

 
At August 7, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Krista said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing at Church Supper!

Everyday Mom's Meals

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home