Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chicken Bacon Crescents

I have a new obsession. It's anything Chicken, Bacon and Ranch. Throw in some cheese and I'm smitten.

This obsession started with these lovely little Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos. I could put these on the menu every week and I don't think I'd get tired of them. Well. Maybe. But it'd take a dang long time that's for sure.

So after this little love obsession started I decided I needed to find something else to fuel the fire. That's when I came up with these Chicken Bacon Crescents.

Super easy. Super yummy. The love affair continues.

Let's just say that the little bro was over to play with Miss K the night I was making those and even though he had ate a full meal before arriving he couldn't say no to sampling these. For the record he also loves those taquitos.

But then again he's a single male living alone so I'm thinking he just might be in love with any food I make him that doesn't come from a box? It is sure possible.

Try the taquitos. Try the Crescents. Let me know if you are going to have a love affair too.

*I will switching my blog from the Blogger Platform to Wordpress on Friday night. My blog may have a few kinks over the weekend so if you need any recipes please make sure to print them off!*



Chicken Bacon Crescents
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 c. real bacon bits
1 package ranch dressing mix
1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Boil chicken breasts for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Shred.

3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and ranch dresisng mix. Add shredded chicken.

4. Unroll the crescent rolls in one large sheet. Press seams together to seal. Spread chicken mix over the crescent rolls. Roll up the crescent rolls the long way. Cut into 8 pieces. Place each piece on a greased baking sheet.

5. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown on edges.



This recipe may be shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Just wanted to let you know that your blog has made cooking at college a delicious breeze! I made this recipe tonight and they were amazing! Keep them coming!

 
At December 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Stephanie this is so awesome to hear! Let me know when you try a new recipe...it's always great to hear otherwise I feel like I'm blabbing to myself. I'll have to check out your family blog...just read that in your Christmas letter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home