Friday, November 16, 2012

Easy Lasagna Soup

Howdy Neighbors!

Yup, it's your crazy neighbor over here snapping pictures of soup at 7:30 am. Don't worry. I'm ok. Just look the other direction.

Trust me I do that a lot when I look over into your yard, so please have some respect and return the favor.

Or just head over to my blog. Say what? Yup, I have a food blog. Henceforth the taking of pictures bright and early.

The hubby takes Miss K to daycare lately because they start work a little later in the winter. I have an extra ten minutes or so and I use them to my advantage. Obviously I take pictures. What else would I do? Clean, put stuff away?

Oh I know. There is a lot of that to do also. But hey guess what? I can do that when it's dark out. Then again, by the looks of my house currently. I must think cleaning and putting things away is overrated.

Maybe tonight....

Oh never mind I have volleyball for three hours tonight. Priorities I tell you.

In case your life seems epically busy all the time then this tasty little soup is going to warm up your insides in a jiffy. Perfect for a week night treat when you need to get the meal on the table ASAP.

Wait...that's every night isn't it?




Easy Lasagna Soup
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
2 (14.5 oz) cans Hunts Garlic Roasted diced tomatoes. undrained
1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti sauce
2 c. beef broth
1 c. water
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
3 c. mafalda pasta, cook to al dente
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Brown and drain the grease off the hamburger in a large stock pot. Return to the pot.

2. Add tomatoes, pasta sauce, broth, water and Italian seasoning to the hamburger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.

3. Stir in cooked pasta and simmer 5 minutes.

4. Serve with mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top.

This recipe may be shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Recipe adapted from: Semi Homemeade Mom

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2012 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Veronica Miller said...

Wow, that is easy! And looks so very good too. Can't beat a hot delicious soup on these cold & busy days!

 
At November 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Simply Tasheena said...

This looks delish! Thanks for stopping by and linking up to "Show Me What You Got Tuesday's at ODH.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

 
At November 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

This looks so yummy! I love lasagna soup. And I, too, can be found taking pictures of dinner in the early hours of the morning... the life of a foodie blogger during the fall/winter! I'm a new follower and would love to have you stop by my blog too!

http://www.lastnightsdinnerblog.com

 
At November 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

This looks and sounds great! I'm hosting a craft/recipe party and would love for you to submit this! :)

http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/11/show-licious-craft-showcase-9-blog-party.html

Marti

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home