Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread

Nanner nanner nanner bread, warm from the oven. Stick in my tummy please! Oh there is nothing more comforting than warm banana bread in my tummy.

Does anyone else feel like that? There is just something about it that makes me feel all warm and cozy.

When I saw this fun twist on typical old banana bread I knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed!

My husband repeatedly said, "Is it done yet? Can I eat it yet? Do you need to take that many pictures?"

I felt like I had another kid. Meanwhile my actual child, Miss K, was taking a nap like a good little girl!

This was snatched up by my hubby and little brother who was over in no time at all!



Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
Printer Friendly Recipe

Bread
3 over-rip bananas, mashed
1/3  c. melted butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
Dash of salt
1 1/2 c. flour

Swirl
1/3 c. sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a loaf pan.

2. Mix bananas, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together. Add soda, salt and flour. Gently stir. Do not over mix.

3. In a small bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon together.

4. Pour 1/2 of batter into pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of batter. Add the rest of the banana mixture to the pan. Top with the rest of the cinnamon sugar mixture.

5. Bake for 50-60 minutes.

Recipe from: Lovin' from the Oven

This recipe may be shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Wow that looks good! That center...to die for!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 1:07 AM , Blogger Veronica Miller said...

Ohhh yes, I made this one! Been a while, but I still remember how good it was!

 
At November 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love banana cake, never thought of adding cinnamon sounds and looks delicious!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home