Monday, November 26, 2012

Meatball Bubble Biscuits

Wow I'm on Thanksgiving hangover. Anyone else suffering from that?

I was looking forward to me long weekend for weeks and then boom, over and done with. I feel like I wasn't even home. Now that I think of it. I really wasn't!

But on the other hand I am embracing Cyber Monday with all of my power. I love it. I wait for it. It's my black Friday.

That's right no crazy Black Friday for this girl. I like my sleep. And I have to drive hours to get to any stores that make it worth while. Not worth it.

I'll sit here and shop in my pj's online instead. In fact I've wrapped up almost all of my Christmas shopping plus some of my mom's. Say thank you mom!

Ok onto the recipe. Oh yum yum, easy peasy, awesomeness. I mean we all need something easy to get us through the holidays. Does anyone else not even enjoy half of the holidasy becasuse you are worried about getting to the next event, get together, hurting someone's feelings?

I love, love the holidays, but sometimes it's overwhelming. Schedules, rushing, and forgetting to remember the real reason. So that's my goal this year. To remember what and why we are celebrating.

Who's in with me?

Now go make these little guys and thank me for providing a simple recipe so you can relax a little! Have a glass of wine tonight too. I said it was ok!!


Meatball Bubble Biscuits
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 can Pillsbury Golden Layers Biscuits
20 frozen fully meatballs, thawed
2 stick string cheese
1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Italian Seasonings
1/4 tsp garlic powder

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2. Separate the biscuits each into two layers. Cut each string cheese into 10 pieces.

3. Place a meatball and a piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal. Place seam side down in 9 inch round cake pan. Repeat until finished

4. Sprinkle biscuits with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.

5. Bake 18-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.

Recipe from: Kathie Cooks


This recipe may be shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit! 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

these look yummy and I think I may have all the ingredients on hand!! anne

 
At November 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Julie said...

I hope you do! It's so easy and yummy :)

 
At December 1, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger The Better Baker said...

These look fabulous! I pinned and will be trying them soon. Thanks so much for linking up at Weekend Potluck.

 
At December 5, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just found these from the Show and Share party! I think I have found a new weekend food! Thanks for sharing.
Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

P.S. I am now following your blog and facebook!

 
At December 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Diane Balch said...

So much fun to bit into these and find a meatball. Please bring this by foodie friday today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home