Thursday, August 9, 2012

Egg in a Hole

I've seen this flying around on Pinterest and just had to try it out. Well it took me awhile but I finally got to try it!

This is the super easy perfect breakfast idea. The hubby loved it. We made, or should I say I, made it at the cabin one of the last weekends. It came together quick and easy.

It combines all the breakfast staples into a new and fun idea. If you get really crazy and wild you could always add some bacon or sausage in the middle. I think I'll have to do that next time and then the hubby will really love it!



Cheesy Egg in a Hole
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
2 Slices bread
2 eggs
1/4 c. shredded cheese

1. Butter both sides of the bread. Using a round cookie cutter cut out the center of the bread slices, or if you are like me wing it and just use a knife.

2. Lay the bread down in a preheated pan. Crack an egg into each hole.


3. When the egg is starting to set, flip over the bread and cook it on the other side. Cook until the egg is set, but the yolk is still runny.


4. Layer the cheese on one bread slice and then flip the other slice on top. I did this a little backwards as you can see! That's it you are done after the cheese melts!


Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home