Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grilled Zucchini

Oh my this is so super easy I don't think I can really call it a recipe!

I was looking for a way to use up all my zucchini and I love it when I got to a restaurant and get served a side of zucchini. With this in mind I decided to whip up my own side dish. I don't know about you but I get tired of beans, peas, corn etc as my side dish every single night so this was a welcomed changed.

If you don't want to grill this it can be easily made on the stove also! Here's another way to use that zucchini up that you have coming out of your ears!



Grilled Zucchini

Ingredients
Zucchini
Butter
Lowry's

1. Cut the zucchini into bit size pieces.

2. Place zucchini in aluminum foil. Cut butter into pieces and put it on the zucchini. Sprinkle with seasoning. Close foil up.

3. Grill on top rack of grill 5-10 minutes until down. Make sure not to let it to long. No one likes super soft and squishy zucchini!

*You can also do this on the stove in a frying pan!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Slice of Southern said...

Simple and tasty, the best kind of recipe. I'd love for you to share this on my linky party Southern Sundays, going on right now. Hope to see you there. www.asliceofsouthern.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home