Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Strawberry Topioca Salad

This is the other salad I made for baptism. I figured the Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad had enough "weird" stuff in it I better make another one that was kid friendly and hubby friendly! I don't know how you consider grapes and cashews weird but he certainly does.

This salad, can you really call it a salad, is the real question I do believe. Anyways I'll skip that discussion for another time. This has been a staple in our house and for get togethers for a long time. It's one of my mom's "go to" salads when she needs to bring out to a family outing or potluck. It's super easy and everyone always seems to love it.

It's your lucky day. I've decided to share it with all of you! If you are looking for something kid friendly to whip up and need it to be a hit, this is your salad!


Strawberry Topioca Salad
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 box tapioca pudding
1 box vanilla pudding
3 c. water
1 (.3 oz) pkg strawberry jello
12 oz Cool Whip
1 c. strawberries, cut up

1. Mix tapioca and vanilla puddings. Add water. Bring to a boil, stir constantly until thick. About 3-5 minutes. Add strawberry jello. Cool.

2. When it is cool add cool whip and strawberries. Mix well.

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Avril said...

Yum Julie! I have a weak spot for jello salads....I will be putting this recipe on my "must make" list :-)

 
At July 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Blogger The Better Baker said...

I love jello salads and don't believe I've ever made or tasted this one, but it sounds just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing and linking back at Weekend Potluck!

 
At July 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Karima said...

Mmmm looks delicious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home