Monday, June 11, 2012

Kinzee Marie

Miss me?

I've got a good excuse for being gone I promise! Her name is Kinzee Marie and we welcomed her into our lives on May 30th at 4:39 pm. She was 7 lbs 8 oz and is perfect, well in my opinion at least which might be a bit partial!

We had a newborn photo shoot this past Saturday and I couldn't resist showing off some pictures that we got. Our photographer, Elle Ana Photography, is a follower of my blog and when she arrived she said I had an idea this morning for a chef scene so I whipped up a chef hat in case you want to try that. In case? Of course I want to try that! It turned out so precious! Who could resist this little cutie?

For those of you that were looking for a recipe. I promise I'll get back in the swing of things soon. My husband might start complaining if I don't start cooking again! We are starting to get into a schedule so hopefully I can start making some creations in the kitchen again.

Introducing Kinzee Marie....









8 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Shes adorable. I love the chef scene.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger kelsey said...

Congrats on your little girl! The pics are SUPER cute! She's adorable.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

she is adorable and the ides is
amazing!

www.cancerinthecity.com

 
At June 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Oh my is she beautiful...congratulations!

 
At June 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM , Anonymous Kristin said...

Absolutely beautiful and breath-taking!

 
At June 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Jennifer {Mother Thyme} said...

So precious! Congratulations! :)

 
At June 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

She is so precious! And I'm in love with the chef photo! Congratulations!

 
At June 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my stars! She is perfect!! Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home