Friday, May 4, 2012

Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Noodles

I love Italian. Give me anything with noodles and I'm in love. Add in some garlic and I'm in heaven. I'm really not that hard to please. I wonder if my husband would agree? Never mind we probably shouldn't ask him!

I saw this recipe and it reminded me a bit of one of my favorite dishes from a restaurant I love to go to. I knew I had to try it.

I love how the flavor of garlic really comes out in this dish. My hubby came in from work and he didn't even get in the door and he asked what I was making for supper and was drooling!

If you want to make this a really simple recipe grab a rotisserie chicken and use that instead of shredding cooked chicken.



Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Noodles
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
8 oz egg noodles
1 lb chicken, cooked & shredded
1 c. frozen peas
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 c. whole milk
1/4 c. bread crumbs
2 Tbsp butter, melted

1 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese



1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

2. Cook noodles according to directions on package.

3. Saute garlic in olive oil. Add peas and milk. Heat thoroughly. Add chicken, 1 c. Parmesan cheese and noodles to mixture. Transfer mixture to a casserole dish.

4. Combine bread crumbs, butter and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over casserole.

5. Bake 20 minute or until bubbly.


Recipe adapted from: Krista's Kitchen


Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Anonymous carolinaheartstrings said...

This looks yummy! I cannot wait to make this. Come visit us. We have some terrific things to share this week.

 
At May 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Avril said...

Hooray I have a dish to make for dinner this coming week! Thanks Sweetie for this lovely recipe!! :-)

 
At May 5, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Tabitha (a.k.a. Penny) said...

This is my kind of comfort food! So simple yet so delicious. Thank you so much for linking up faithfully at Weekend Potluck and for linking back. We appreciate you so much. (pinned this recipe.)

 
At May 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Kim (Sunflower Supper Club) said...

I'm pinning this as we speak. This looks so simple and delicious, my kids will love it! Thanks for linking up to the Weekend Potluck! Have a great weekend!
~Kim

 
At May 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

What a lovely flavor combination! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home