Friday, April 27, 2012

Cinnamon Twists

I love a little treat for breakfast on the weekends. But I'm also not looking to slave in the kitchen for hours waiting for my treats!

Yes I love rolls and donuts but I'm not a big one to make them as it's to time consuming and I always have five million other things running through my mind that I should be doing too!

These little Cinnamon Twists come together in a jiffy and they puff up and melt in your mouth. Super easy for a weekend treat for the family or if you really like your family a treat during the week!


Cinnamon Twists
Cinnamon Twists

Ingredients
1 box frozen puff pastry, thawed
Sugar
Cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees

2. Fold out the sheets of puff pastry. Combine the sugar & cinnamon to taste. Sprinkle the sugar & cinnamon over the puff pastry sheet.

3. Cut the pastry into strips of about 1 inch. Fold the strips in half and twist.

4. Place on baking sheet lined with paper. Bake until golden brown ~ about 15 minutes.

Recipe from: Nifty Thrifty Things

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 29, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Avril said...

Puff pastry SERIOUSLY rocks!!! These little twists look wonderful. Absolutely wonderfully delicious!

 
At May 3, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Ivy and Elephants said...

OMG...I am drooling over here. I thoroughly enjoyed this delicious post. I would love it if you could share this wonderful post at our WIW linky party. I hope you can join us.
Paula
Ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

 
At May 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I always forget about puff pastry. These look yummy and easy. I'll definitely need to give them a try!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Janie said...

I've made these before and they are soooo good! It's hard to only eat a few, especially since it's puff pastry and it's so light :)

Stopping by from Mix It Up Monday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home