Monday, April 18, 2011

Cookie Salad

Wow where has time went? I haven't posted for almost a month! I've been thinking about it and collecting pictures and recipes but I just haven't got very far on actually doing it. You know how that goes. Another Monday has gone and went and we are off to the start of a new week. Not much has changed around the Evink household. Well maybe a little bit has...I got a different job offer and decided to take it. It was about the hardest decision I've made in a few years. The position is with Federated Telephone in Chokio. It has better hours and benefits. When we decide to start a family this will be huge and something I've been worrying about at my current position. Working till 6:00 doesn't really work with daycare so I had the opportunity and decided to take a different job. It was hard because it's a little ways off but who knows if this opportunity will be there when I need it. You know how "easy" it is to find a job in Morris! Haha well I guess Chokio in this case. That's about the only downfall is driving to Chokio but I think I can handle that. Progress on the basement has been slow but steady. The tile is in the bathroom and we measured and picked out carpet. We need to do some finishing touches on the bathroom. The bedroom is also on it's way to completion...the egress window is in. Now to mud and tape and put the recessed ceiling in. Ok well now for the recipe! Cookie Salad...another one of my mom's stand by recipes that Jason LOVES. You can vary it however you would like...I'll tell you what else you can put in it. It's super delicious!

Cookie Salad
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients

1 c. Buttermilk
1 Box Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 Large Can Mandarin Oranges, drained (You can also use apples and cut those up or both!)
8 oz Cool Whip
Snickers or Fudge Striped Cookies

1. Mix together everything but the Snickers or Cookies.





2. Cut the Snickers or break up the cookies and add right before serving.

3. ENJOY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home