Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vegetable Pizza

Last one for tonight I promise. I know I'm filling up that email inbox of yours. I have a work Christmas party tomorrow night and need to bring an appetizer so I made a vegetable pizza which I totally love, but in the words of my husband "nasty" pizza. Have I told you about his "love" of vegetables. It's more like an allergy! I have to make this stuff when I can bring it somewhere and share and not have to eat the whole thing by myself, which I might actually do because I like this so much!

Vegetable Pizza
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients

1 pkg crescent rolls
4 oz Light French Onion Dip
4 oz Light Cream Cheese
1/3 pkg dry Hidden Valley Dressing Mix
1/2 c light mayonnaise

Fresh vegetables to garnish (cucumbers, radishes, cauliflower, celery, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, olives....)

1. Put crescent rolls in a greased jelly roll pan, press them together to form a crust.

2. Bake crescent rolls according to package directions



3. Mix french onion dip, cream cheese, ranch dressing and mayo together. Spread on cooled crescent rolls.



4. Cut vegetables up and put on cheese mixture.





5. Refrigerate & cut when ready to serve.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home