Monday, May 21, 2012

Oven Baked Bacon

Did you know that when I see a recipe that has bacon listed as an ingredient I will actually avoid making it?

I mean I love bacon don't get me wrong but I don't love that terrible smell in your house and the mess of the grease flying everywhere when you fry it.

These leads me to my new attempt of Oven Baked Bacon. I had heard about this, saw it and never tried. Well I finally took the leap and tried it. I will be making my bacon like this forever. It's super simple and easy and it smells way less then actually frying it. Plus the grease drips from it, you get perfectly straight fried bacon piece and you can get it just to the right amount of crispiness.

Come back on Wednesday to see what I used my lovely Oven Baked Bacon for!!



Oven Baked Bacon

Bacon Strips
Cooling Rack
Sheet Pan

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees

2. Place your cooling rack (for cookies) on a baking sheet.

3. Spray your cooling rack with cooking spray. Place bacon strips on the cooling rack.

4. Bake 15 - 18 minutes until they reach your desired crispiness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home