Friday, March 30, 2012

Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies

Here is an easy and fun Easter twist for you to whip up!

It takes my basic Blonde Brownie recipe and adds the scrumptious Cadbury Mini Eggs to it. I'm a sucker for these little chocolate filled goodies. As I get sick from chocolate I can have about two of these and I have to cut myself off. Trust me, this is probably a GREAT thing for the hips!

Stay tuned for the post on Monday for my Easter recipe round-up!


Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies

Ingredients

1 C. Butter, Softened
3 C. Brown Sugar
4 Eggs
3 C. Flour
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
1 bag Cadbury Mini Eggs 

1. Mix all ingredients except Cadbury Mini Eggs.
2. Spread in a 10x15 jelly roll pan.
3. Sprinkle Cadbury Mini Eggs on top. These will sink into the dough as they bake. If you want them on top so you can see them I would wait out the bars are done baking and press them on immediately after taking them out of the oven for a pretty presentation!
4. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. The middle takes a while to set and stays a bit gooey but honestly it's my favorite part of these bars!!!


Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit! 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 30, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Lauren's Latest said...

Those mini eggs will be the death of me! Ahh! They are soooo good and I'm seeing them pop up everywhere!

 
At March 31, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Avril said...

Yummy blondies indeed! Cadbury Eggs are magic for the mouth (and the hips!) :-)

Wishing you and your family a lovely Easter :-)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Simply Tasheena said...

This looks simply devine! I would love for you to link up at my linky party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-8.html to share this recipe with my readers.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home