Friday, February 17, 2012

Homemade Crunchwrap

Guess where I found this?????

You bet! PINTEREST!!!

Do you think there is a job where you could just try everything you find on Pinterest and get paid? If there is you guys need to spill now because I'd sign up in a heartbeat. Seriously. As much as I love Pinterest it seems to be going to my hips. So it's kind of a like a love hate relationship.

Does anyone else find this? Oh yummy food, yummy dessert, oh I have got to make that...wait....my mouth is drooling...but there's that pesky "pin" on exercising. Who pins exercises? I hate you. You make me feel guilty. So now I've started a "Healthified" pin board and an "Exercise" pinboard. Nope haven't tried anything I've pinned to either of those!!

This yummy spectacular recipe did not come from my "Healthified" board. Sorry to disappoint you. It is awesome and amazing and super duper simply, which we all love right? The trickiest part is folding the dang thing and grilling it. Trust me it's not that tricky so don't worry!


Homemade Crunchwrap
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 lb ground hamburgers
1 packet taco seasoning
1/3 c. water
Sour cream
Shredded Cheese
Tortilla chips, crushed
Tomatoes
Lettuce
4 Large burrito shells

1. Brown ground beef in skillet, drain grease. Add taco seasoning and water. Simmer until water is absorbed about 3-5 minutes.

2. Microwave tortillas for a few seconds so they are easy to work with. Take a tortilla, spread sour cream in the center. Top with ground beef. Top with shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Fold the tortilla toward the center, continue all the way around until it is all folded over.

3. Carefully set folded side down on griddle or frying pan. Fry for a couple minutes on both sides until the tortilla is golden brown.



4. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes etc on the side.

Recipe adapted from: Full Bellies Make Happy Kids

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2012 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Katie said...

My boyfriend would probably die of happiness if I made this for him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home