Friday, February 3, 2012

White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Blossoms

Wow that was a mouth full for a recipe title wasn't it?

And yes I know I got off my "dessert" kick for a whopping one recipe! Why ruin a good thing that you have going on? Back to desserts I go...

This recipe caught my eye because it has WHITE chocolate and for some reason I can eat white chocolate, but I get sick from dark chocolate. I knew these little babies were calling my name. I even had a bag of these White Chocolate Reese's Cups tucked away in the pantry. Meant to be right??

I was not disappointed. These cookies were yummy and stayed nice and soft, which in my book is a must. I'm just not a fan of hard cookies, well, unless they are Oreos!


White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Blossoms
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 c. butter, soft
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
Sugar, for rolling the cookies
12 oz bag Reese's cups

1. Cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed. Add peanut butter, mix. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.

2. Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until combined.

3. Chill dough for about an hour.

4. Remove dough from fridge and roll into tablespoon-sized balls. Roll each ball in the extra sugar. Place each ball on a baking sheet.

5. Bake for 9-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Bake until the cookie just starts to crack.

6. Let cookies cool a couple minutes and then press the peanut butter cup into the center. Transfer to cooling rack.

Recipe from: Cookies & Cups


Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Adele - The Dutch Door Kitchen said...

These look great....I like recipes using white chocolate - it changes things up a bit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home