Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes

Can you believe it? I've officially posted three times this week once again. I bet you thought I wasn't capable of it!

This is a staple for our holiday get togethers and I recommend it becomes yours too. The fact that you can make it ahead and then just stick it in the oven that day is a wonderful benefit. I mean honestly as much as we like to have it together sometimes the day of the holiday gets a bit hectic!

This recipe is another "mom" original so I'm once again saying you can't go wrong!

If you are looking for something for that holiday get together this is it!



Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
5 bls potatoes (13 medium)
4 oz cream cheese
1 c. sour cream
2 tsp onion salt
1 tsp salt (if desired)
1/4 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp butter

1. Cook potatoes and drain off water. Add ingredients and beat till fluffy. Add milk if needed.

2. Cover and refrigerate ~ Use within two weeks.

3. Bake in 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home