Monday, October 24, 2011

Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles

I participate with the website "My Blog Spark" and was offered this great away to offer my blog readers through Pillsbury! I received 3 coupons to purchase the new Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles, Doughboy key chain and a Doughboy Beanie Doll.

Now this is your chance to get all of those things for free also!

I used my three coupons on a the Sausage & Cheese Grands! Biscuits. My hubby loved them for a quick and easy breakfast option. After I got the cooking time down right that is. At first I cooked them a bit long in the microwave and they were a little bit chewy. I thought the Scrambles looked great too but they had to many "weird" ingredients that I knew the hubby wouldn't eat those.



Now it's your chance to enter to win the prize package.

All you have to do is leave me a comment about what is your favorite quick and easy breakfast! Please make sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win. It'd be a shame not to be able to contact the winner!! The giveaway will be open through Wednesday, October 26th 1012.


*Disclosure: The VIP coupons, prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark

11 Comments:

At October 24, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I love a quick scrambled egg with microwave bacon wrapped in a tortilla. Super great for on the go!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Mandi said...

My favorite quick breakfast is scrambled eggs with cheese. My email is m_krafthefer@yahoo.com

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite quick breakfast is an egg on an english muffin.

(adevries@fedtel.net)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Terran said...

My favorite quick and easy breakfast is a Cappuccino Delight Slim-Fast!

terranpack@gmail.com

 
At October 25, 2011 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous Sarah Sperr said...

traditional... egg and cheese sandwich with a ham pattie on a SOFTIE!!!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Tina said...

I like waffles
merleandtina@Yahoo.com

 
At October 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger AubreyLaine said...

Waffles :)
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:13 PM , Blogger snbjork said...

Chocolate chip biscuits. Bake up a double batch and keep some in the freezer for later. So yummy!

snbjork at gmail dot com

 
At October 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

For a quick and easy breakfast I like Special K Vanilla Crip Bar and Coffee :)

 
At October 26, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Nikki P said...

My favorite quick and easy breakfast is instant oatmeal cups with some brown sugar or a lil maple syrup stirred in! cyclonefan@hotmail.com =0)

 
At October 26, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Desiree said...

I make a bunch of breakfast barritos and keep them in the freezer for a quick breakfast in the morning and fills you up!
schneidermd@fedtel.net :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home