Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birds Eye Voila!

I'm guilty. I sometimes take the easy way out. I'm not going to lie.

I know I can't be the only one that does this. Sometimes life just gets in the way and I don't have time or the ambition to whip a fabulous meal. Don't judge. Don't hate.

As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemakers program I was given free Birds Eye Voila! meals to try out. I just tried the Garlic Chicken and I'm impressed!

I definitely will be making this again. Wait. The hubby will return and I won't be able to make something with so many fabulous veggies in it. I guess I'll throw him a hot dog or something while I enjoy this scrumptious premade meal!

Unfortunately my local grocery store isn't cool enough to carry these products so I had to wait for shopping in a bigger town, but the wait was worth it. The meal I tried "Garlic Chicken" was loaded with carrots, broccoli and carrots among the pasta and chicken. It was all coated with a yummy garlic sauce. My house smelled amazing while this meal was cooking.

If you are looking for a quick weeknight meal when you are in a bind I highly recommend you check these out. You simply mix the frozen contents with a little water and cook for 10 minutes and its ready to go. The regular size bagged probably will only feed two people, but I saw on the website they have family sizes also. This would be perfect for all you lovely single people out there. I know when I lived along pre-hubby I was always looking for easy, but delicious meals!




*Disclosure – As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Birds Eye Viola! to try and write about it. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2011 at 5:39 AM , Blogger Atkáriné Terike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home