Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vanilla Pudding

This recipe comes from when I was in about 5th grade and in 4-H. Each month at the meetings a few kids had to do "demonstrations". My friend, Lucy, made this pudding and we have been hooked ever since. It's soooo easy and so yummy.

Young and old love this recipe. My niece is in love with it and so is my hubby and her daddy likes it too. It's great plain but we found out while camping that if you throw a few strawberries in it right before you eat it that makes it super yummy!

Excuse the picture...I made this when the hubby had his wisdom teeth out and he was not waiting patiently for me to serve him a bowl of this!



Vanilla Pudding
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
1 container Cool Whip
4 cups milk

1. Mix pudding and milk together. Let sit until it is thick. Add Cool Whip and mix together.

2. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2012 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Eliotseats said...

You made me smile! When I remember 4-H meetings, I always remember our "Game Leaders" and "Song Leaders."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home