Thursday, December 29, 2011

Andes Mint Cookies

Oh my goodness these cookies are amazing! I know I should have made them a bit earlier and you could have made them with plenty of time for Christmas but I failed and just tried the recipe.

To redeem myself I could claim I'm just a bit early for Valentine's Day since these would be super cute V-Day, so if you want to be really ahead of the game go snap up those Red Andes Mints that will be on the after Christmas sale. See I was really just looking out and saving you a buck!

I think I went crazy for a moment and volunteered to bring treats on Sunday after church. Therefore I needed a bunch of treat recipes that I could make quickly! I love that this recipe starts with a box mix and then you just plop the mint on top of the cookie, let it sit a few minutes and spread. They look all fancy and it's so simple. Plus they literally melt in your mouth.


Andes Mint Cookies
Printer Friendly Recipe

Ingredients
1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 c. oil
2 eggs
1 package Andes Mints

1. Mix cake, oil and eggs together. Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.

2. Take out of oven and place a mint on top of each cookie. Let it melt for about 5 minutes. Spread mint like frosting with a back of a spoon.

Adapted from: Six Sisters' Stuff

Shared on the following sites - Please give them a visit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger sweetwahine said...

These looks soo... good!! I love mint anything! I will have to try these out!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home